Underground magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Gathering

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faust
Admin
Faust

Hello Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone...   Hello Everyone... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Hey, whats up. I am 20 years old. I have been doing magic since I was a very little kid. I was doing self-working miracles for friends and family as young as 4. My grandfather taught me what I now know as the "key card principle". Years later I discovered Ellusionist and my passion grew more intense as I found a resource for better, more visual magic. I could now move outside of easy self-workers, although I still perform quite a few of them. I also found Theory11 a few years after that, and joined their forums.

I have been serious about my magic for around 7 years. I am not a professional. I perform on the streets, at parties, get-togethers, and anytime I feel like doing it and someone feels like watching. I like my status as amateur, and choose not to pursue magic as a career.

My favorite part about magic is putting a smile on a face. I love the way magic works to suspend reality. It is entertainment that makes you think. It is more than flashy lights and colors and pleasant sounds of a choir singing showtunes. It provides a sense of wonderment that nothing else can provide.

I perform card magic, some geek magic and little hints of everything else.

You can also see what I am up to at the Theory11 forums. My name over there is Faust as well.
Back to top Go down
tally-ho
Admin
tally-ho

Hello Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone...   Hello Everyone... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Hey faust. glad you decided to join.
Back to top Go down
demon5magic
Admin
demon5magic

Hello Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone...   Hello Everyone... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Welcome Faust! Glad you could join us. flower

-demon5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone...   Hello Everyone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground magic :: Magic Chatter :: Welcome-
Jump to: