Underground magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Gathering

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!

Go down 
+2
demon5magic
sinful
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sinful

I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 pm

I like pie. HOORAY! A FORUM THAT I'M NOT A MODERATOR ON! NOW I CAN BE A JERK!

LOLZORZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ cyclops

Ok, I'm kidding. (Not really.) I'm Doug. I'm currently a hobbyist, but hope to graduate to become a working pro someday. I've been in magic for only 2 short years, but I love it.

-Doug

- a little note from tally-ho; please refrain from posting this nonsense in the future. I'll let it slide for now.
Back to top Go down
demon5magic
Admin
demon5magic

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey Doug! Good to have you here! Obviously we are just getting this started, so there aren't many posts on here, but this is our attempt to make an idiot-free forum, with intelligent posts, by intelligent members (hence the fact that there aren't many people on here...) By the way, I like pie as well. Pie is awesome.

P.S. Just out of curiosity, who invited you here?

-Demon5 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tally-ho
Admin
tally-ho

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 pm

sinful wrote:

Ok, I'm kidding. (Not really.) I'm Doug. I'm currently a hobbyist, but hope to graduate to become a working pro someday. I've been in magic for only 2 short years, but I love it.

-Doug

- a little note from tally-ho; please refrain from posting this nonsense in the future. I'll let it slide for now.

hey doug, good to see you here. I left you a little note for you to consider. Other than that, welcome and I hope you bring many good ideas with you.
Back to top Go down
sinful

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 pm

To be honest, I had the idea a little while back to start my own forum as well. After working on it for a while and finally getting it fully fucntional, I sent a PM over to RDChopper to see if he liked the idea. He liked my board, but said I was a bit late. Sad He linked me here.

Well anyway, just take a look at mine. I like the board style. I hope an admin changes the boards here a lot because these are lacking. I think my layout is full of win. Also, it requires an admin activation meaning that it is REALLY an invite-only forum. The problem with this one is that if someone decides to leak this link, it's public and everyone can find out about it. (I noticed you guys are using the same forum operating system as me. You should be able to change the settings to be like mine.) Anyway, sign up for mine and check out the layout and the board style. I think you guys will favor my style as opposed to this one.

No, I'm not copying anyone. I actually sent a PM to RDChopper on T11 asking how the heck to respond to this post because it would seem like I'm just copying you guys while it's quite the contrary. Well I decided that I would stop with my forum if this one shapes up a bit more. So register for mine, I'll activate your account, and I think you'll grow to like my layout better along with the settings and the way I'm doing the whole moderation on the forum.

Check it: http://ssfm.forumotion.com/ (I get e-mails sent right to my phone so I'd see when you guys register. After registering, check back in 2 minutes and see if I activated your account.)

Again, I'll cancel my forum and just stay a part of this one if a few changes are made here. Smile

-Doug
Back to top Go down
sinful

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:57 pm

tally-ho wrote:
sinful wrote:

-Doug

hey doug, good to see you here. I left you a little note for you to consider. Other than that, welcome and I hope you bring many good ideas with you.

That was just a joke. Don't worry.

-Doug
Back to top Go down
RDChopper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Yep, I told him to come here, and to be sincere I also find douglas forum a lot better, lets work with the idea, not with wich forum we choose, I mean is just personal preference, but I kinda get lost in this forum, sinful forum layout is a lot more friendlier in my opinion.

So yeah. Smile I said that.
Back to top Go down
demon5magic
Admin
demon5magic

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 pm

I really like that layout Doug, it's quite a bit better than the one here. I'll see what we can convince Nexus to do...

Sad you already have Draven on yours! If you decide to stay here, you need to tell him about us! (like I said, we are running out of intelligent people to invite here...)
Back to top Go down
CardClip928
Admin
CardClip928

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Good to see you on here Doug.
I definitely prefer the other forum over this one. I guess I'll register once we get Nexus over here to figure out what's going on.

and Demon, yeah sadly that is true.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.theory11.com/member.php?u=9049
sinful

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:33 pm

CardClip928 wrote:
I definitely prefer the other forum over this one. I guess I'll register once we get Nexus over here to figure out what's going on.

How often does Nexus come on here? His page says his last log in was Wednesday and his last post was Monday. Question Question Question

-Doug
Back to top Go down
CardClip928
Admin
CardClip928

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:35 pm

sinful wrote:
CardClip928 wrote:

How often does Nexus come on here? His page says his last log in was Wednesday and his last post was Monday. Question Question Question

-Doug

Well I'd think he'd log on more frequently seeing as he created this forum but all his accounts seem to be pretty dead lately. Neutral
Back to top Go down
sinful

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:42 pm

CardClip928 wrote:
sinful wrote:
CardClip928 wrote:

-Doug

Well I'd think he'd log on more frequently seeing as he created this forum but all his accounts seem to be pretty dead lately. Neutral

So is this forum dead or is it just getting started? Rolling Eyes

-Doug
Back to top Go down
CardClip928
Admin
CardClip928

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Hehe, I just noticed Tally modding your post. You said it wouldn't happen again Tally! Mad ......

WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO MY POST

-demon5 Twisted Evil

EDIT: um....does it say that CC is posting for you guys? Or is it just my computer?.....(This is Demon5)

EDIT: pale oh man...somehow this is editing CC's post instead of posting my own...I'm so sorry CC.... Crying or Very sad

What Who is editing posts!? WTF!? - Madman

Last edited by CardClip928 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tally-ho
Admin
tally-ho

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 pm

CardClip928 wrote:
Hehe, I just noticed Tally modding your post. You said it wouldn't happen again Tally! Mad ......

-demon5 Twisted Evil

EDIT: um....does it say that CC is posting for you guys? Or is it just my computer?.....(This is Demon5)

I said I wouldn't do it to you. Anyway, I joined the other forum also. (this one will always be better)
Back to top Go down
sinful

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:03 pm

tally-ho wrote:
CardClip928 wrote:

-demon5 Twisted Evil

I said I wouldn't do it to you. Anyway, I joined the other forum also. (this one will always be better)

LOL! I really can't tell if that was a joke. Anyway, I accepted your account.

-Doug
Back to top Go down
madman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Registered as, tadaa Madman...

Mikk
Back to top Go down
http://freakmadman.deviantart.com
sinful

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey everyone. Thought I'd chime in again for a sec. I decided to scrap the SSFM community. The lack of posts show that people do not care enough for a site like it. (While that sounds like an insult, it's not.) Anyway, I decided that in general I'm done with the magic community essentially. As a whole, I pretty much decided that I dislike magicians. No, this does not mean I hate the people here. I have no beef with the people on this forum. I'm just saying that in general, magicians are egotistical jerks and I've had enough of it. I used to think magicians were the nicest people you could ever meet. Well boy was I wrong.

I see on almost every magic community, there are more jerks than kind people. It is for this reason that I'm taking a break from the community as a whole. Yes, this also means Theory 11. You may see a post from me every once in a while, but not much. I will be around, but mostly as just a moderator doing my job. I'm not making any sort of announcement on Theory 11 as all those break/good-bye threads get bashed anyway. I'm also not saying anything to Raiker or Bayme. I'm just gonna go through with it.... So no, I'm not LEAVING, I'm just leaving. I'll be doing my job and that's it. I plan on doing this for all of the month of August. (I'd appreciate it if there were no posts on T11 about this. Not looking to make a big deal on there.)

I'd rather do my own thing. I mean that I want to continue discovering magic on my own through my books and performing more. I don't need the community. The magic community is full of shit anyway. (You guys can bash me for saying that if you want. You know it's true inside. If you didn't believe that, you wouldn't even be on this site.) Anyway, I'll see you all in a month. I'll probably respond to this thread if anyone else responds to it. I wish you all the best. If you guys wanna talk, feel free to talk with me directly. DSewell692@gmail.com I get all e-mails instantly.

I love magic and continue to love it. However, the community has made me drop my love for it quite a bit. I hope to rediscover my passion for magic in the next month or so. I will then make my decision as to whether or not I'll even be in the magic community AT ALL. (That would indeed include whether or not I will continue to moderate for T11.) Magic has given me so much. I'd hate to lose it. Thanks to everyone who has always supported me.

-Doug
Back to top Go down
demon5magic
Admin
demon5magic

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:33 pm

sinful wrote:
Hey everyone. Thought I'd chime in again for a sec. I decided to scrap the SSFM community. The lack of posts show that people do not care enough for a site like it. (While that sounds like an insult, it's not.) Anyway, I decided that in general I'm done with the magic community essentially. As a whole, I pretty much decided that I dislike magicians. No, this does not mean I hate the people here. I have no beef with the people on this forum. I'm just saying that in general, magicians are egotistical jerks and I've had enough of it. I used to think magicians were the nicest people you could ever meet. Well boy was I wrong.

I see on almost every magic community, there are more jerks than kind people. It is for this reason that I'm taking a break from the community as a whole. Yes, this also means Theory 11. You may see a post from me every once in a while, but not much. I will be around, but mostly as just a moderator doing my job. I'm not making any sort of announcement on Theory 11 as all those break/good-bye threads get bashed anyway. I'm also not saying anything to Raiker or Bayme. I'm just gonna go through with it.... So no, I'm not LEAVING, I'm just leaving. I'll be doing my job and that's it. I plan on doing this for all of the month of August. (I'd appreciate it if there were no posts on T11 about this. Not looking to make a big deal on there.)

I'd rather do my own thing. I mean that I want to continue discovering magic on my own through my books and performing more. I don't need the community. The magic community is full of shit anyway. (You guys can bash me for saying that if you want. You know it's true inside. If you didn't believe that, you wouldn't even be on this site.) Anyway, I'll see you all in a month. I'll probably respond to this thread if anyone else responds to it. I wish you all the best. If you guys wanna talk, feel free to talk with me directly. DSewell692@gmail.com I get all e-mails instantly.

I love magic and continue to love it. However, the community has made me drop my love for it quite a bit. I hope to rediscover my passion for magic in the next month or so. I will then make my decision as to whether or not I'll even be in the magic community AT ALL. (That would indeed include whether or not I will continue to moderate for T11.) Magic has given me so much. I'd hate to lose it. Thanks to everyone who has always supported me.

-Doug

Trust me dude, I'm with you. Like you said, we wouldn't have made this forum at all if we weren't all fed up with the rest of the magic community, I just hope you realize that we aren't all bad, there are still some diamonds left in this giant pile of crap that is the magic community, which is why I have high hopes for this place, I hope it will separate the gems from the sh*t. And hopefully when you come back, at least this community may have grown into a better place.

P.S. You wouldn't mind if, since you are leaving your forum to die, we invited some of the guys from there over here would you? I ask because, it seems you haven't posted anything over there about your leave, and for whatever reason, may not want for them to know about you leaving...

Anyway, I will see you in a month my friend.

-demon5 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CardClip928
Admin
CardClip928

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 pm

sinful wrote:

-Doug

I feel the same way. When I stopped and actually thought about the VALUABLE information that's on the forums I realized there is very little. I think I benefited from the site earlier on when I joined. There are exceptions however (posts from Steer, Draven, etc.) who's knowledge is extremely valuable.

At this point I'm not really gaining anything from being on t11. I would probably progress more if I stopped going to the site. So I respect your decision Doug.
See ya in a month.

And yes, the "community" is full of shit. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!   I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I IZ IN UR FORUM INTRODUCING MYZELF!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground magic :: Magic Chatter :: Welcome-
Jump to: